|LONG TERM RENTALS |
HALCYON HEIGHTS #3
Halcyon Heights- Dickenson Bay, St. John's North
Number of rooms: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
This delightful, Caribbean style elevated ground floor apartment, is part of a residential complex called HALCYON HEIGHTS, which offers all the comforts that you could possibly desire.
It has an absolutely amazing view overlooking Dickenson Bay with an unobstructed view of the sunset 365 days a year!
This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is centrally located in a quiet complex and offers a breathtaking view of Dickenson Bay. The large balcony is perfect for al fresco dining and overlooks the outdoor pool.
This apartment is situated a short 5 minute drive to Dickenson Bay Beach. All other amenities, bar, restaurants, are also within a 5 minute walk or a short drive.
The unique Caribbean feel of Halcyon Heights offers privacy, relaxation, and personal enjoyment.
There are just 24 privately owned villas and the condominium is spread over 1.4 acres. The villas are located within the beautifully landscaped tropical garden and around a centrally located fresh water swimming pool.
The development is accessed via a private drive from the main road and is only a short walk from the beach. The property is located at Halcyon Heights, Antigua and is approximately 3 miles from the capital, St John's and 10 minutes from VC Bird International Airport.
The property at Halcyon Heights has been developed on two levels. Access is provided by public roads and a private driveway.
The upper level buildings are in two storey, Each storey forms a separate unit. Each unit offers split level accommodation including living and dining areas, kitchen, verandah and one or two bedrooms.
The site manager oversees the maintenance of the property on a daily basis.
Facilities / Services
Monthly rental is inclusive of CTV and Internet, but not the utilities
- Iron and iron board
- Open plan fully equipped and fully accessorised kitchen
- 1 comfortable terraces
- Microwave, fridge, toaster,
- 220v and 110v
- Maintenance of the condominium swimming pool taken care of
- Maintenance of the condominium common ground and garden taken care of
- The services for each unit are supplied by Antigua Public Utility Authority (APUA). electricity is 110 volts and there is a communal standby generator. Water is collected into cisterns and can be supplemented by the public water supply.
- The property is serviced with telephone and internet services.
- All apartments have access to the common amenities.
- The common amenities include a fresh water swimming pool in the centre of the development surrounded by well maintained and landscaped gardens.
- Unit has its own washing machine
- approx 1000sq. ft including terrace