Your trusted real estate agent in Antigua W.I. since 2005
Villa Purple Heart is a spacious concrete villa, located on the hills of Ffryes Estate, with breathtaking views from the mountains to the Caribbean Sea, overlooking Dark Wood Beach and Montserrat’s smoking volcano in the distance. Villa Purple Heart is located on the west side of the island, within minutes of some of the most celebrated beaches in Antigua, including Dark wood, Ffryes, Valley Church and Turners. All the amenities of Jolly Harbour; shops, restaurants, golf course, gym etc., are a 5 minute drive away, with the island’s capital St. John’s about 25 minutes and the airport 35 minutes away.
The layout of this villa allows for great flexibility as a single home or two spacious apartments. Presently the layout on the top floor consists of a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, additional bedroom, bathroom, and a large open concept kitchen/living/dining room. The ground floor has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, utility room and an extensive hall/reception/office space. The floors are connected by an internal staircase. Both floors have huge wrap-around verandas with access to the top floor from both sides.
The completely fenced garden is gently sloped which makes it perfect for outdoor play, a family swimming pool or additional cottages. The villa has a huge 24,000 gallon cistern and all rooms are supplied with both 110 and 220 voltage.
The villa was constructed in 2006 by the present owners on just over half an acre, using Greenheart wood for the entire top floor veranda and roof while the internal staircase is built in Purple Heart. Villa Purple Heart requires a few renovations which accounts for its very competitive price.
- Land - 0.54 of an acre - 23,522.4 sq ft
- Magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea , Overlooking Dark Wood beach and Montserrat
- Covered wrap around terrace 880 sq ft x 2 verandas = 1,700 sq ft
- Entire Covered Building – 2,985 sq ft
- 2 floors (2 story)
- Ground Floor – 1,465 sq ft
- 1st Floor – 1,520 sq ft
- Completely fenced
- A very large 24,000 gallon water cistern
- Wired for 220v and 110v
Upstairs (1,520 sq ft):
- Master Bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom (17.7 x 15 feet)
- 1 guest bathroom
- 1 bathroom (14.4 x 11.2 feet)
- Open concept Kitchen (12 x 15 feet)
- Living & dining area (23 x 15 feet)
Downstairs (1,465 sq ft):
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- utility room
- Foyer/extended hall/reception/office room (23.7 x 20 feet)