Your trusted real estate agent in Antigua W.I. since 2005
Covid-19 InspectionThis property has been certified under the Ministries of Health and Tourism.
|Season||Price per night||Price per week|
|Price low season
15th May to 30th of November
|US$ 1.200,00||US$ 8.400,00|
|Price high season
1st of December to 14th of May
|US$ 1.700,00||US$ 11.900,00|
|PEAK SEASON rates||US$ 14.000,00|
YACHT BOAT SHOW : 2nd to 11th of December
XMAS and New Year : 21st December to 7th of January
RORC, MAXI YACHT REGATTA, SAILING week : from February to end of April
Antiguan Government Taxes:
14% ABST will be applied
3 or 5 USD per day per person will be applied
Our Six bedroom Caribbean beachfront luxury villa with pool has two ensuite bedrooms with a king size bed in one bedroom, and a queen size bed in the other. The three lower level bedrooms fitted for doubles, but can easily be switched for twins at your desire. The en-suite cottage offers the option of either a double or twin with added space for an extra bed. Its ideal for either family or adult groups. Dieppe Bay House has been furnished with elegant colonial-style antique teak and mahogany furniture mixed with cane furniture and brightly decorated with Caribbean colors.
Perfectly positioned on the western shore of Falmouth Harbour on the south coast of Antigua within a large tropical garden, Dieppe Bay House is a beautiful sea front villa, perfect for a fabulous idyllic Caribbean escape. The garden merges on to the beach, and a secluded barbecue area has been created with rustic benches and a hammock. The attractive pool has a natural feel with a river pebble border and Antiguan sandstone decking leading to the gazebo and garden shower. It is well protected and there are plenty of comfortable sun loungers for use at the pool, on the terrace or at the beach.
Historic Nelson's Dockyard and English Harbour are just a 10 minute drive, where you will find many of the islands best restaurants, bars and cafes. V.C. Bird International Airport and the City of St. John's are just a 30 minute drive away. The Dieppe Bay House staff are waiting to ensure you have a relaxing holiday. A housekeeper comes every weekday and there is an on-call property manager, gardener and pool service.
- Villa size 3,500 sq ft- Large Master Bedroom (500 sq.ft.) & ensuite with breathtaking sea views
- Sleeps 12 in Six bedrooms or 14 with 4 children in 'truckle beds
- Six bath or shower rooms
- Five ensuite and one next door.
- Second beach Gazebo with wooden floor and rustic dining table
- Separate cloakroom with wc/basin
- Spacious reception room
- Well equipped modern kitchen with oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, etc.
- Private swimming pool with wooden pool deck 30ft x 15 ft (max depth 6ft)
- Gazebo with garden shower
- One acre garden
- Barbecue Area with Barbecues - one charcoal and one gas
- Sunloungers and hammock
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Personal safes in every bedroom
- Cable TV/ DVD / CD
- Wireless Internet service
- Two TVs/DVD players with DVD library
- CD players with CD collection
- Ipod docking station
- Travel Cot/high chair
- Games and Books
- Beach Towels
- Security alarm
- Housekeeper 5 days a week
- Pool service
The following services can be arranged at an extra cost:
- Chef full time or per meal basis
- Pre-arrival food shopping
- Additional housekeeping service
- Babysitting/Nanny service
- Tours and Excursions
- Yacht charter
- Car hire/driver
- Two doubles and four twins - all of which can be made up as doubles if preferred. This includes the guest cottage.