|Season||Price per night||Price per week|
|Price low season
15th May to 30th of November
|US$ 2.915,00||US$ 20.400,00|
|Price high season
1st of December to 14th of May
|US$ 3.775,00||US$ 26.400,00|
|XMAS, New Year & Sailing (February and April)||US$ 31.500,00|
|14% ABTS Government Tax will be applied.|
Please also note Christmas bookings 10 days minimum stay required.
This villa, sits on six acres of beautifully landscaped garden next to Pigeon Beach, one of the most attractive and popular beaches on the island. Pigeon Beach House is situated on a breathtaking peninsular in English Harbour. The wild and natural Windward beach to the east and the gentle, breezy Pigeon beach to the west, this property offers views across the bay and out to the ocean which are amongst the most superior to be found anywhere in the world today.
The interior of the property offers all to be expected of a house of this caliber. Beautifully laid out with queen or king size beds, 5 en-suite bathrooms - each room is decked with its own private terrace. The main lounge is in the centre of the structure and connects from the north wall and joins to the gazebo on the south garden. The gazebo also has an area to afford alfresco dining if you do not wish to dine in the interior dining room. There are two sun decks close by which link up to the large swimming pool which has a ten foot depth and a sprung diving board, with sea water.
Accommodation lay out :
- The main villa has 5 bedrooms, all with a/conditioning, all with en-suite baths in the main house
- In the adjacent cottage there are 2 bedrooms, with a/c sharing 1 bath, perfect for a couple with young children.
- 1 additional bedroom with en-suite completely renovated and new bathrooms.
- A total of 8 bedrooms with private terraces all bedrooms with a/c in the bedroom. It can be rented as a 5 or 7 or 8 bedrooms bedrooms villa
- 5 bedrooms in the main house 3 with king size beds, the other 2 bedrooms with queen size beds
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath in the adjacent cottage
- A total of 8 bedrooms with private terraces 3 bedrooms with a/c in the bedroom
- 7 queen sized beds, 2 twin beds
- 6 en-suite bathrooms, 2 separate bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- 10ft dept with diving board with sea water
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Walking distance to beach
- Spacious NEW deck area and NEW POOL DECK
- Boat dock
- Breathtaking views
- Personal chef available upon request at extra charge
- 30 minute drive from airport and St. John's Capital
- Right on the Pigeon Beach
- Just a few minute drive to restaurants, bars, cafe's, shopping, grocery store and the historical Nelson's Dockyard
1) Room 1 – has 1 double bed and 1 bathroom
2) Room 2 - has 1 double bed and 1 bathroom
3) Gallery Room – has 1 double bed and 1 bathroom
4) Gallery Room 2 – has 2 single beds or one double bed and 1 bathroom
5) Gallery Room 3 one Double bed one bathroom
6) Cottage 1 - in room one there is 1 double bed AND in room 2 two there are 2 single beds AND 1 bathroom to be shared between these the 2 rooms
7) Cottage 2 - has 1 double bed plus 1 single bed and 1 bathroom plus 1 semi-outdoor shower