Reduced from US$ 1,150,000
Beautiful design within a tranquil neighborhood
Quality defines every aspect of this beautiful executive type home. This two-bedroom villa situated on a 0.35-acre lot is located within the exclusive Hodges Bay area and is decorated by one of the islands leading interior designers.
The use of natural stones, pale-pickled ceilings, and travertine flooring throughout the home makes the interior living space a tranquil and calming environment, ideal for relaxation. The master suite is a generous size with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower. The guest bedroom is located on the opposite wing of the house with a separate bathroom. Beyond the custom-built, fully equipped kitchen is the living area featuring a terrace leading down to a large landscaped garden with room to add a swimming pool.
Casa Corale is truly one of a kind with its well-landscaped garden of palm trees and wide variety of plants. This charming villa is fully equipped with air conditioning units in every room and has an automatic back-up generator. Completing the property is a two-car garage covered area, a utility room, and a remote-control entry gate.
The main floor includes the living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, guest room, bathroom, master suite, and a covered patio. The ground floor includes a utility room, two-car garage, and a store room.
- Land 0.36 Acres (15246 sq ft)
- Coral stone finished interior and travertine flooring
- Paved stone driveway and remote-controlled iron gate
- FG Wilson generator with automatic switch
- Complete air conditioning
- Security system
- Fencing with concrete wall front and iron front gate
- Fully furnished
- Well landscaped
- Only minutes to the shops, beaches, and the airport.
- Two story concrete structure with 3800 sq ft total area